Home – Students Council
Functions of Students Council
1. To maintain discipline and a proper code of conduct in the college.
2. To provide required support and encouragement to the newly joined students as well as solving their problems.
3. To gather and work upon different viewpoints from the students regarding various issues/ activities been carried out in the college.
4. To device a common pathway for understanding between staff and students for smooth functioning of various events in college.
5. To play a major role in organizing various extra-curricular activities in the field of sports as well as cultural activities & college magazine.
6. Student’s council is indispensably a part of committees which organizes co-curricular activities such as seminars, workshops and CME, guest lectures.
7. To take an active part in arranging health camps, diagnostic camps, blood donation camps & various social awareness camps.
STUDENT COUNCIL 2019 – 2020
|S. NO||NAME OF COMMITTEE||NAME OF STUDENT|
|1||Chairman||Dr. C. V. John Franklin (PT)|
|2||Staff In charge||Dr. K. Krishnaraja (PT)|
|3||GENERAL SECRETARY||KARTHIK. S (IV Year)|
|4||TREASURE||PANDIAN. M (IV Year)|
|5||MARIA JINIYO. T (III Year)|
|6||CO-CURRICULAR||SWAMINATHAN. M (III Year)|
|7||SUBHA. S (III Year)|
|8||SPORTS||SILAMBARASAN. A (II Year)|
|9||MARIA JINIYO. T (III Year)|
|10||PAVITHRA. C (II Year)|
|11||CULTURAL||RAMU. R (II Year)|
|12||IRVINSHA. S (IV Year)|
|13||DISCIPLINE||AJITH KUMAR. M (IV Year)|
|14||DEVAYANI (III Year)|
|15||BHUVANESHWARI. E (II Year)|
|16||GARDENING||BHASKARAN. A (I Year)|
|17||SATHISH KUMAR (III Year)|
|18||VARSHINI. M (II Year)|
|19||TOUR COMMITTEE||DHIVYA. B (IV Year)|
|20||AJITH KUMAR. R (IV Year)|
|21||DHIVYA. V (II Year)|
|22||PANDIYAN. M (IV Year)|